Gesso Experience / Experiência com Gesso




Since I have more control of the final shape of the form with gesso than with the mixed media mixture I once did (see previous posts), I decided to try drawing with gesso as a basis.
It was a total headache for me because the lines lost their strenght, or, I simply didn't do it right. The only way I found for it to work was using paint around them and covering some parts of the drawing while I did it.

* * *

Como as massas que fiz tinham o problema de ao secar adquirirem uma forma que nem sempre era boa, experimentei fazer o mesmo com gesso.
Foi uma grande dor de cabeça porque as linhas perderam a força quando sozinhas, ou então não fiz bem.
Após várias tentativas a única solução que gostei foi esta: a de usar tinta à volta, apagando partes do desenho.

Comments

Popular Posts