Dance Drawing | Desenho Dança

dance, dancing, expression, expressive, dancer, moving, ballerina, ballet, dancers, black swan, elegance, fashion, movement, female, woman, illustration, drawing, action, people, sketch, girl, cartoon, posture, freehand, gesture, ink, art

I'm coming back for good. I'm also currently studying graphic design as a specialization and I pretend to study more art subjects in the near future. 
Please check out my updated website, instagram and my shops. Will be updating them more regularly. I also want to develop these dance drawings further this year.
Happy new year to all my followers!

***

Estou a voltar a pintar e a desenhar diariamente enquanto tiro o curso de design gráfico na ETIC. 
Tenho estado a actualizar o meu website, instagram e as minhas lojas. Quero também continuar este projecto da dança este ano.

Um bom ano a todos os meus seguidores!

Comments

Popular Posts