Small Painting / Pintura Pequena








I'm loving this new creative process of painting images at sight and, after finding enough interesting visual information, I construct an image and find new solutions for each problem (that's why I'm never able to repeat myself). This one was so cool to make, I really enjoyed the part when I had to make a connection between the musician and the girl's face.
Images with musicians are the best for someone like my who enjoys to deal with movement and lines.

* * *

Estou a adorar o meu novo processo criativo de pintar imagens à vista livremente e, depois de encontrar informação visual interessante, construir algo baseado em encontrar soluções para cada problema que aparece (por isso não me consigo repetir e cada coisa que faço é uma surpresa para mim mesma).
Adorei criar a ligação entre a violinista e a cara da rapariga que parecia que nunca encaixava.

Comments

Popular Posts