Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Creative Process - work in progress / Processo Criativo - em progresso



This is a painting in progress.
I used to test several creative solutions while using Photoshop and an intuos wacom tablet for desktop. But now with these new tablets, I can just take a picture of my paintings at home and then sketch several creative solutions on top of the pictures of the paintings anywhere outside. It's very practical and it helps me a lot. My painting work is mostly based on creating creative compositions right now so this really helps.
I also find that being always inside a studio can make me feel like a hermit so it has been really useful to incorporate this into my creative process. I use the Lenovo yoga book which, by the way, is very similar to my intuos tablet. It lets me paint on the wacom surface as well as on the screen.

***

Esta é uma pintura em progresso.
Costumava testar soluções criativas usando o Photoshop e a intuos 5. Mas com estas novas tablets, eu posso simplesmente tirar uma fotografia em casa e depois testar soluções criativas por cima das fotografias nas apps de desenho em qualquer lugar. Ajuda-me imenso, porque assim não preciso de estar sempre fechada no atelier tipo eremita e às vezes o ar fresco ajuda a dar novas ideias.

No comments: