Thursday, April 26, 2012

Drawings for Foxycart / Desenhos para Foxycart



Drawings for Foxycart

When people ask what can be done with your drawing skills when photography is everywhere and you don't know what to answer, a quick look at the new technologies available to you will give you many answers.
Well, I've been learning lately from the internet that the things you can do with drawing are immense, more than one may think. (There's even a cool documentary from BBC about it: http://youtu.be/h3bGgiH3Ovg )
For example, lately I've been doing lots of videos of me drawing with the wacom tablet and with these I can make videos that work like a live illustration while listening to the voice over.

Now this is a work I've done for Foxycart, a team of great people who thought my drawings could be part of their website.
Brett Florio had most of the ideas and I just drew them.

As you may see here at Foxycart, each page has a drawing, even funny ones like this: http://www.foxycart.com/not_found

I enjoyed doing this and working with this team, thank you for the opportunity!

1 comment:

Melody Lowes said...

Hands are so individual. They say so much about a person, don't they? I like this one!